Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Singing!

ok well something I have a talent in is singing, I have been doing it for a while well about three and a half years. Well I really didn’t think i could sing because I never really tried it when I was little I was really shy, when i was about 12 or so I was at my church and this pastor came to me and said that god was going to use me to sing and when i hard that I was like ok that will never happen. So time went by and nothing really happened after 2 years after that. I was at my friends quincenera and she was interested in sing so the music leader wanted to hear her voice to see how she sang, and he also called me because someone had told him I sang good! So now its was me and her i was very scared to sing just because I had never really sang by my self before. After that day I began to sing in the church band and the put me and my friend to be the choir and then they added one two more girls which was ok but it was hard to get use to them. During these 3 and a half years they changed music leaders and I have been the only girl that was there ever since the beginning and i mean it feels good . Now I’m also in the youth group band, so i really have to practice really hard. I currently have a music teacher Jerson Perez he’s my boyfriends brother in law and my boyfriends sister is one of my best friends but Jerson helps me so much and its really nice to get some help once in a while. I really love music and i love to sing so that is my talent and what I love to do I might not be that good but I do it for god and I love it!

1 comment:

Steele said...

Well i read your other post about you, and i decided me and your ninja have to get in a fight because im a samarui and they always win.